Friday, April 22, 2011

FAMILY ROOM Before & After

I LOVED working on this room!!  The wall color and area rug in the room were such great pieces to build from.   

THIS IS THE FAMILY ROOM BEFORE


The room was off to a great start and only needed a few things to complete the look.  I wanted to add the turquoise wall color on the TV wall as well as add an over-sized Coffee Table, taller lamps (I like TALL lamps), a grouping of 4 chairs and accent pillows.


AFTER









































Thanks to Ashlee Raubach for all of the "After" photos!


RESOURCES
Area Rug:  West Elm 
Paint:  Martha Stewart-Sea Glass
Pillows: Custom made by BDG
4 Chairs & Coffee Table:  Available through BDG



THANK YOU so very much for all of your kind words!! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate them!!  I feel so blessed to be able to do something I love and to be rewarded with so much kindness!  Thank You very much!


I LOVE to see before and after photos. I plan on sharing many more of the projects I have worked on and am currently working on!  Stay Tuned!!!


Also, don't forget to enter my FIRST GIVEAWAY that ends APRIL 29th.


xoxo,
Alison

23 comments:

Kate said...

gorgeous room - I love everything about it!

Unknown said...

I LOVE how the pillows not only compliment each other, but each has its own "pop" that makes it unique.

Melisa said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!!!

Unknown said...

fabulous style and great photos ~
wow !!!

'LUSH' said...

Exceptional taste! So much more than Fantastic!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love the colour!

Michael&Rachel (Willardson) Lombardi said...

I LOVE this room! Beautiful colors, so bright and happy! You do a great job Alison!

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

This room is amazing! Love the color combination! Just found your blog and am now following your great tips! Just had to post this room! Beautiful job!

Arthurs Enkelin said...

I adore the pretty, feminine colors with a punch of black. After house hunting and seeing so much relentless beige, this is such a breath of fresh air! The fact that this is a practical room for TV viewing makes it even better.

Kathysue said...

Such a happy room and beautifully appointed, Kathysue

Jeanna said...

Hi~
Would you send me a message abour pricing for the spindle chairs. Thanks!

jeber70011@aol.com

Cassie Bustamante said...

those pops of pink are amazing! love the colors! off to check out your blog=- hopped over from cottage & vine!

The Vintique Object said...

I am just loving the dose of pink in your space. So pretty, fresh, and sophisticated!
Camille

SHERRY HART said...

Love this room....the wall color, the touch of black, and the smile of pink. Beautiful..

Stacy said...

Please send me an email about pricing of all 4 chairs and pillows! :) Love your design!

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

I found you through Rene's blog! I have to say you did a superb job on this transformation! It's genious. And gorgeous. And perfect! I LOVE it!!!

Shauna N said...

So happy I stumbled across your blog! Beautiful!! I would also like to get pricing information for the spindle chairs. Thanks!

~Shauna
snewlun@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to get pricing info on the black bobbin chairs too! Thanks!

marycate54@hotmail.com

Emma said...

I love love love this room. I have been wanting to redo my family room and this room will be my inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

Hollie @ I'm Busy Procrastinating said...

Saw your room featured on Remodelaholic's mint and lime green color round-up, and had to stop over to see more. The room is designed very well, and I like the colors so much. Plus, the photos are gorgeous! I had family portraits taken recently and asked the photographer to take a few photos of my home as well. It was getting a little dark, so she had me turn all the lights on. I don't think she white-balanced, because the colors in all the photos are off. Bummer! I'll have to have a professional try it again sometime, because it makes a big difference

Whitney T said...

Please send me pricing information for the 4 chairs. Thanks!

trahan.whitney@gmail.com

Whitney T said...

Please send me some pricing information for the 4 chairs. Thank you.

trahan.whitney@gmail.com

Morgan F. said...

I'm in LOVE with those black spindle chairs! Please email me with pricing and availability. Thank you!

mcolbyfoutch @ g mail. com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...