Monday, May 28, 2012

Belmont Design Group in HGTV Magazine!!

I was so excited when HGTV Magazine called me wanting to use a photograph from one of my design projects (shot by Ashlee Raubach) in their latest issue.  I worked with them on this lil' snippet months ago and have been anxiously waiting to see it in print.  Very exciting!


This is HGTV Magazine's third issue and they already have a HUGE readership. I really love this new home decor magazine because it reads very much like blogs.  It gives the average home owner ideas of creatively enhancing their home in approachable and affordable ways!

(HGTV Magazine June/July issue 2012)


Have any of you seen an issue of this magazine yet?  What do you think of it?

To see more of the photos from this "striking seafoam" home click here.

4 comments:

renee said...

Still waiting for my new issue. Your room is a favorite of mine so I can see why they wanted to feature it. Just took another peek which reminded me to ask if you have any idea where I could find those cute little lanterns?

the poor sophisticate said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful! Your work is brilliant and so inspirational! I really enjoy looking though all the jobs you have done. Thanks for sharing!
-Molly
thepoorsophisticate.blogspot.com

sandi said...

That's so cool Alison!

Anonymous said...

I just got this issue and I love the room,especially the black chairs. Where did you find them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...