Saturday, July 16, 2011

BLACK AND WHITE DESIGN

I always get so inspired by the projects I am working on and I recently added this color combination to a home and I love the way it has turned out!
Classic black and white is timeless and so versatile.  If black and white is your overall scheme you can easily incorporate almost any accent color.  You can paint turquoise walls, add bright pink accents, bring in yellow accessories whatever color you are drawn to works great with black and white.

Here are some great black and white products....
Couture Wallcoverings
Clarke and Clarke Wallcovering
Bravo-Black & White
Couture Wallcoverings
Clarke and Clarke Wallcovering
Lamps-Charcoal
Viva Wallcoverings
Clarke and Clarke Wallcovering
Augustus Ebony


Jonathon Adler throw


Click here to view larger image
Z Gallerie
Bukhara pillow

Milliken Black and White  Collection Vibe Techno Black Rug
rugsusa.com




image




image
Aqua, Coral with Black and White accents.  Great color scheme!


image



White walls with glossy black interior doors.....beautiful!






1 comment:

'LUSH' said...

I am sooo in love with your black and white! I started posting on the usage of black in design/decor! Black is always enamoring, NEVER basic or boring no matter how much it is used! I love it and your post! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...