Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ladera Ranch Project~Dining Room

I have two more rooms to share from my Ladera Ranch Project and today's room is the lovely Dining Room. I carried the rich plum color into the room by adding stationary roman shades.  I wanted to bring in some glam but also keep it functional for this family.  I think the mirror, roman shade fabric and dining chairs make this space unique and special.

~Dining Room~








I will be featuring the Powder Bath next post!  Stay tuned!
Have a great day!  

3 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Lovely dining room. Especially love the shell mirror, just gorgeous!

Meg said...

The dining room is beautiful too! I love the simple palate and the roman shades. That mirror is such a perfect statement piece.

René said...

It is always a treat to see your projects Alison! What a beautiful dining room - love the shell mirror especially!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...