Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Home Tour-Family Room

I have been anxious to share this home tour with you! 
I love this family and had a great experience working with them!  My job blesses my life in many ways.  I think this project helped me see that and be grateful for the career that I have.  I get to know families, which is key since I am designing rooms for the people that live in the space.  I also get to make great friendships.
The experience I had working with this particular family has forever changed me!  I have learned more about faith, commitment, service, unselfish love and the value of having an eternal perspective.  It was an experience that I will hold close to my heart forever.
They are a special family and words cannot express how grateful I am to know them!!  See, there is more to my job than just fluffing pillows :)
Now, on with the tour...
Overall, this home has a mix of the Restoration Hardware style mixed with some more modern tradtional pieces with lots of color.  
~Family Room~







I love this metal chest mixed with the bold lamp.












 Next post will feature the AMAZING kitchen!!  The before picture is awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dresser and chandelier. Nice job

Jill

René said...

What a lovely thing to say about your client. They are lucky to have you and your talent. Loved the tour!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...