I hope you all had a great weekend!
I wanted to start the week of with sharing a project some of you might remember. This family needed to change rooms around to make way for their new baby. I completed their girl's room months ago and now we needed to change it to a boys room and switch the girls to another room.
This is the girls room we needed to change...
My client loved the paint color and didn't want to change it. So, I did my best to create a man cave with the existing silver sage paint.
This is how it turned out...
The front lumbar pillow that I found at Homegoods is what we used to pull the room together.
The dressers are from IKEA and helped manify (I'm just making words up now) the room.
This rust colored rug is from West Elm and pulled the rust from the Homegoods pillow. This was an exciting find!
I know the boys are happy with their new room...as much as two boys that now have to share a room can be :)
I will share the update and re-located girls room this week!
Have a great week!!