Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Welcoming Guest Room

I'm back with another room from our latest Project tour.

In this guest room, I worked around the existing espresso bed.  I found this large round mirror at Homegoods and thought it would be perfect to pair with the dark bed.

Guest Room
 I really loved the pillow fabric and wanted to bring in a touch of green on the walls.
The wall color I selected for this room is Benjamin Moore, Moon Shadow.  

Its such a soothing green without being too green.

To avoid being too matchy with the nightstands we found these raw/distressed nightstands.  I wanted to bring in another texture with the mercury glass lamps from Potterybarn.
Of course, my favorite, all white bedding with a pop of pillows.  

More to share of this home coming soon.


photos: Kristy Dunning

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...