Wednesday, May 18, 2011

STYLISH FRONT DOOR

Take your style outdoors......to your front door that is! 
Here are some inspiring and unusual door colors if you're in the mood for something bold and unique!

(pinterest)

I am loving grey/white and yellow!  I have never thought of the idea of a yellow front door but this looks fab!  















Something tells me my Home Owner's Association wouldn't approve this! :)


If you feel inspired to paint your front door email me your Before and After photos-I would love to post them!




3 comments:

designchic said...

These all make a gorgeous first impression!! Love the wonderful colors.

Love Design Company said...

i absolutely love a brightly painted front door. beautiful! we are your newest followers...great blog!
Lindsay

Kathysue said...

I love a brightly painted front door, it just says welcome. Kathysue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...