Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Inspiration

Hello Readers.
I hope you all had a great weekend.  I have been busy taking care of my boy who has the flu BAD!  It is horrible...I don't think he has ever been this sick.  Needless to say, I am exhausted.  I hope you are all feeling good and manage to avoid this flu going around!!  I am downing Vitamin C like crazy!
  
Today, I am featuring a Design Board put together using only affordable pieces.  The Nightstands are a great size and only $52.00 (say what?) and the upholstered headboard...$150 for a full!  

Today's Guest Room features rich fabrics and stylish yet affordable furnishings...
I used the following pieces to create this space:
Paint:  Benjamin Moore Moonshine

When working with a room on a budget I pay close attention to the scale of the pieces.  Always check the dimensions of each piece with the space you plan on using it in.

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I had no idea Target carried headboards - this is a whole new excitement for me! Thanks for the link! :)

Kristina
Nook & Sea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...