Monday, September 26, 2011

PURPLE DECOR

My Mom just brought me this beautiful Italian Home Magazine from her recent trip to Italy.  I am feeling inspired!

Almost every room has Purple in it......next big thing?!?
Purple has never looked so good!  Images of Purple and Coral, Purple and bright orange and reds.....yum.






More Purple Images...


Suzie: Kemble Interiors  Sara Gilbane  tan fuchsia green bedroom design with linen camel back ...
via


This week I am in search of the perfect purple color scheme.  Soft linen and white, touches of coral/orange and a splash of amethyst....I can see it now :)


HAVE A GREAT WEEK!



1 comment:

Italian Home Decor said...

Actually, this is my favorite color and I really love purple, lavender and everything that has to do with the color violet. And the combination was so wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...