Monday, February 27, 2012

Tangerine & Lime Install Today

I installed a few pieces of furniture today into a home I've been working on the past couple of months.  I love the crisp colors of Tangerine and Lime and the pops of color it gives to this home.   I also appreciate that my client loves the way it turned out and said she would have never picked these colors if I didn't bring them to her.  It's always fun to bring someone out of their comfort zone!

This sofa has very clean lines with a curved camel back. 


I am obsessed with these dining chairs.  I've used them in black before and this warm brown finish is just as stunning.


This lime fabric is a great option to use as a solid because it has a nice texture to it and some shine!  It's perfect for a living room setting.  I used it as a small welt around the floral pillow as well.


This ottoman is my new FAVORITE!  I had it custom made to fit this Family Room.  I work with a lot of families so designing around children is often my biggest challenge.  I work hard to balance style and functionality.  This ottoman is my new solution for a family room coffee table.

Check it.....


That's right, it flips to a table top AND has storage.  Mom's out there are excited!  The minute I flipped it back to the ottoman their sweet little boy got right back on and started jumping :)
Everyone's happy!

-more pictures to come as furniture arrives

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pillows are beautiful - and so are the dining room chairs. How nice that your clients are so happy and can appreciate what you did for them - that is the joy, right? Your color palette is fresh and happy.

Ashlee Raubach said...

It turned out great Alison!! The pops of color are so fresh :) You did it again! Always amazing work!!!!

Celeste said...

Looks great! I love that color combo and the mix of patterns. And, those dining room chairs are to die for.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pillows and I love the pattern on the chairs too.

I prefer ottomans for family rooms too - so comfy and cozy yet practical with the built-in tray.

Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...