Friday, March 16, 2012

Alice In Wonderland

Oh, this week!!  Started off with the Stomach Flu, my daughters 4th birthday and now my in-laws are in town!  Having a great time but WOW is it hectic!  Such is life :)

My daughters birthday was so much fun and I absolutely love all of her little friends! We did a joint birthday with her little friend Haven who is also turning 4...it was a great day!
My friend Kristy is a talented photographer and she was able to stop by and take some pictures.

You can check it out over at her blog:

Kristy Marie Photography logo

I am so thankful for my friends and family and am so grateful to have this special day captured so well!  Thank you so much Kristy!!



Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tiffany Leigh {thedesignerlifestyle} said...

Adorable pic! I just love it.

Anonymous said...

Too sweet!

Unknown said...

Hi Allison,

I just had to reference your awesome January kelly green post for St. Patrick's Day.

Thanks,
Laura
http://cookiecrumbsandsawdust.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...