Friday, July 20, 2012

Tangerine and Seafoam project

This home has had a major transformation!  I love the way everything is coming together!  In a few weeks I will post the before and after's as well as the details of working on this home.  I am waiting on some key furniture pieces so I only have a few pictures to share.....

Tangerine & Seafoam
I was thrilled when I found this tray at Z Gallerie...it works perfectly with the fabrics! 


 This little reading corner is waiting for its garden stool.


 We added the casing and crown to the dining room and this beautiful paper.  We are waiting on pretty much everything else in this room (chandelier, dining table and chairs)







More pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Meg said...

Wow, this project is so beautiful! I love all the soft colours!

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful and i like the combination of tangerine and seafoam. The pillows are perfect too, as always.

Mom of 2 Cuties @ Sprinkles of Joy and Laughter said...

Great design teasers you are showing. The paper in the dining room is beautiful and the crown in the home is perfect
Tanks for sharing
Maureen

Unknown said...

Loving the color combo right now! e space is so soothing. I can't wait to see more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...