Monday, December 10, 2012

Idaho Project: Master Bedroom & Bath

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend. 
This is the last week of posts from the Idaho custom home I worked on via eDesign.  Stay tuned for my final post which will include a Q&A with this client about the ups and downs of building a custom home.  If there is anyone who has ever considered going this route or just plain curious of what's involved, you will want to read this post!   
This Master Bedroom and Bath is a soothing retreat for this busy family.  It features some of my favorite things...all white bedding with soft accent pillows, neutral colors (which I feel is the best color scheme for a Master), big windows with lots of light streaming in and beautiful mill work to finish it off.  The Master Bath is my dream bath!!  I'm sure you will agree!!  Enjoy...

Master Bedroom


Master Bath







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...