Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break/Work Trip

My spring break was busy!  I spent two weeks in California working on projects and visiting with friends and family. It was a great trip!  Not only did I work hard and get a lot accomplished but I also got to meet up with some of my favorite people.  It was a very successful trip!   

Some of you may have followed along on my facebook page but here is a re-cap with additional photos...

{WORK}
I worked with one of my clients selecting tile for her guest bath.  I can't wait to see the finished product.  

I selected and framed 12 pieces of art! The framer I use (and love) managed to have everything ready for me in time to have installed before I left!  I was so thankful!!

I also installed the cutest nursery (pictures coming this week) and styled a total of 7 bookcases which required a lot of shopping! I met two new clients that I look forward to working with and finalized a lot of loose ends with various on going projects (I will post pictures soon).  It was really a full trip but I did manage to play on my weekends...

{PLAY}

The first Saturday we arrived we hit the beach...we had beautiful weather!

 I love these sweet little girls!  Sabrina and her friend, Haven, had another joint party this year to celebrate the big "5"! It was a pink, pajama, pizza and movie party.  It was so cute and we threw it together in about 5 minutes....Teamwork!!

Love this girl!
The day before we left I took the two bday girls to Disneyland to continue the celebration.  It was such a fun day!!

When I got home...
 I was so excited to be able to attend the South by Southwest Music festival when I got home.  I was worried I might miss it with the CA trip planned but was ecstatic when I realized I would make it for the final day.  It was a great day out with my hubby listening to great music and people watching.  
I fall deeper in love with this funky town the more I explore!

Stay tuned as I post some project photos from my trip!  :) 

1 comment:

Mamavalveeta03 said...

Austin is one of those places that I just keep hearing great things about. I love a very cool, music-centered vibe, and it sounds like Austin has oodles of it! And your little girl is adorable!! I'm going to be a grandma at the end of April and I can hardly wait (It's a girl...Nora). In fact, I've told everyone, so I'm surprised it hasn't made the "blogger rounds" by now! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...