Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DIY Holiday Centerpiece ideas

I have been thinking about my how I can spruce up my holiday decor this season and plan on only adding free or inexpensive decorations.  I have been searching for ideas on something interesting for the table centerpiece and some of these ideas caught my eye.

I want a mixture of candles and branches

Pinned Image
via
via

 Pick up branches from a local florist or from your yard and arrange in vases.  Be sure to use gravel to hold the branches in place. 


Pinned Image
via

nyclq-green-and-brown-winter-tablescape
via

Spray paint a large branch for something different.

centerpiece log Holiday made of white Birch
via

Simply cut holes into a log and add candles.  This would work with so many table settings for the holidays


I'm looking forward to creating something like this for my Christmas Eve table.  It's going to be here before I know it!
 

1 comment:

Karen T. said...

I love your ideas. Especially, the candles in the log. And the natural branches used on the table with the white flowers (in the third photo) really speak to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...